Roundhay Research Ltd - Roundhay Viewing Facility Leeds
Welcome to Roundhay Viewing Facility Leeds
- A bright, colourful, and friendly viewing facility with ample free parking
- Our two viewing studios offer a unique, custom designed environment perfect for all your research needs with an emphasis on a quality of service with absolute attention to detail.
- Online streaming to enable clients to view remotely is available via Focus Vision and Stream Team.
- MP4 video and MP3 audio recordings are incorporated in the studio hire.
- Video and audio files can now be sent via email 15 minutes after the group or depth has finished
Roundhay Research Ltd - Roundhay Viewing Facility Services
Leeds is the financial and industrial capital of the North, encapsulating a diverse and cosmopolitan population of over three quarters of a million. The demographic variance of Leeds is perfect for even the most particular of market research to be conducted.
Providing first class viewing facilities, studios and meeting rooms to meet the diverse needs of our clients. We have an amazing team, friendly, professional and knowledgeable so your projects run like clockwork. High quality, affordable and reliable market research respondent recruitment options are available along with dedicated market research project management.
Our viewing facilities and studios are fully equipped and offer flexible seating arrangements including boardroom set up. When visiting Roundhay Viewing Facility you will enjoy the highest standard of service at the best possible rates.
Not only do we provide a relaxing, homely yet professional space to work in, we also offer catering options which can result in your client enjoying delicious and healthy home cooked food which is freshly prepared onsite, alternatively, take away menus are available.
Our fully trained viewing facility studio assistants are always there to assist in any pre-group preparation where confidentiality is paramount.
How it works
Roundhay Research Ltd - Roundhay Viewing facilities are specifically designed for hosting market research group discussions and interviews. Our viewing facilities are used for conducting qualitative research which enables the evaluation of responses to various stimuli often including advertising, presentation, packaging, brochures and websites for example. The exploration of a respondent's opinion of such stimuli can provide the client with an in-depth understanding of how their product is perceived, as well as providing inspiration for how to expand or improve the product or service.
For further information call 0113 2665440