How it works
- Meet and greet the clients and respondents
- Assist the attendees in any pre-tasks
- Assist in the operation and set up of electrical equipment
- Contact any late attendees 10 minutes before the sessions begin to ensure the project runs to time
- The handling of incentives, signing sheets and disclaimers
- Assist the moderator throughout the project
The perfect environment for your focus groups whilst keeping costs low.
How it works
Roundhay Research viewing facilities are specifically designed for hosting market research group discussions and interviews. Our facilies are used for conducting qualitative research which enables the evaluation of responses to various stimuli, often including advertising, presentation, packaging, brochures, and websites for example. The exploration of a respondent's opinion of such stimuli can provide the client with an in-depth understanding of how their product is perceived, as well as providing inspiration for how to expand or improve the product or service.
Roundhay Viewing facilitate this through providing the perfect environment for discussions to occur, and provide High Definition MP4 video also DVD and MP3 audio recording options, one-way mirrored viewing rooms with independent air conditioning, dedicated studio assistant service, refreshment and varied catering options.
Can the facility adapt for different research scenarios
Yes, we are able to arrange and dress each studio to suit your project needs. We can provide different settings from Christmas themes to child friendly rooms, Web usability labs, also informal to boardroom style and more.