Terms and Conditions
- All booking details must be confirmed at least 5 working days before the date of the event.
- The booking confirmation must include all details specified in the confirmation form, any changes to group times, access times or client numbers and so forth, made after the booking confirmation is received, must be made in writing and may incur a charge.
- The deadline for client catering requirements must be confirmed 24 hours before the event and will be charged in full.
- The Fee paid for an event includes access to the Research Facility from 60 minutes before the start of the first group until 30 minutes after the end of the final group.
- If access to the facility is needed before or after this time it must be stated on the booking confirmation form and will be charged accordingly.
- Any confirmed bookings cancelled within 7 days of the event will be charged in full.
- A verbal confirmation of a booking - if cancelled will also incur a charge.
- As the Research Facility is not always open during usual office hours, the Director must be notified of any deliveries before they are sent.
- Roundhay Research recommends that all deliveries arrive at least 1 day before the event and can take no responsibility for deliveries that are made without prior notification.
- All payments must be made within 30 days of the event. Failure to pay within this time may result in additional charges. If for any reason you are unable to pay within the specified timeframe please contact the Director to make alternative arrangements.
- Payments may be made by Cheque payable to Roundhay Research Ltd or by bill payment, internet transfer or BACS.